Forum Forum finansoweInne

audit in company where I am working

audit in company where I am working

aetheros / 2015-05-23 19:51
Hello there. Unfortunately I am weak in polish language yet. But I have one question and only place where I can get the answer is this forum.
So. I am working in polish company as hired employee based on labor contract. And that salary I really got is less then it should be. Difference is not so big: avrg 400zl per month. But still I feel uncomfortable because of this. So I asked them - why ma salary is x but not x+400. I thought that there is some real reason for this and I simply not know something in polish taxes laws.
The answer was unexpected. Actually - they not answered to me at all. Two weeks ago they said that they need some time for getting this information from their accounting service(wtf?). And since that time not much progress.
So my question is: how can I initiate audit in my company? Do I have rights to perform audit myself? Is there some fixed time, during wich they should give to me all informations about all payments from my salary? And if they will ignore my request I should to create formal request for audit in some government service?
Wyświetlaj:
wiwan / 2015-05-25 13:31
Check Your salary :

http://www.money.pl/podatki/kalkulatory/plac/
aetheros / 2015-05-23 20:03
Rozumiem trochę polski. A jeśli używasz tłumacza, nie ma problemu.Każda odpowiedź będzie pomocne.

Najnowsze wpisy

Kredyty hipoteczne - najlepsza oferta: