Forum Forum inwestycyjneForex

Euro/dol...."The risks for the euro are now building," said analysts at BNP Paribas.

Euro/dol...."The risks for the euro are now building," said analysts at BNP Paribas.

Black Jack / 2009-07-22 23:15
Analysts said the comments were broadly positive but were still cautious.

"His emphasis was on economic risks and this cautiousness did not sit well with currency traders," said Kathy Lien, director of currency research at Global Forex Trading.

The euro was also under pressure from a report that factories in the 16 nations using the single currency saw demand fall May compared with April, contrary to expectations.

New industrial orders fell by 0.2 percent in May, the European Union's Eurostat data agency said, bringing the drop over 12 months to 30.1 percent. Analysts polled by Dow Jones newswire forecast a rise of 2.0 percent in May.
sierota marycha / 2009-07-23 00:19 / Tysiącznik na forum
dlatego nie mozna wykluczyc ze korekta zakonczy sie na 1.43-1.45 - czas pokaze

wsparcie na parze wydaje sie byc w okolicy 1.4050 i tak dlugo jak nie zostanie przebite to akualne jest to, co w ostatniej @
Wpisy na forum dyskusyjnym Money.pl stanowią wyraz osobistych opinii i poglądów ich autorów i nie powinien być traktowany jako rekomendacja kupna bądź sprzedaży papierów wartościowych. Money.pl nie ponosi za nie odpowiedzialności.

Najnowsze wpisy