Forum Polityka, aktualnościKraj

Griffin przebuduje Pałac Szuchów

Griffin przebuduje Pałac Szuchów

Money.pl / 2013-05-02 20:18
Komentarze do wiadomości: Griffin przebuduje Pałac Szuchów.
zaabaawaa / 2013-05-02 20:18
Stockholm, Sweden, EU. Tu. 30/4 2013

EXPRESS IMPORTANT

LEAVING THIS MESSAGE WITHOUT NOTICE WILL END IN PROSECUTION AND CRIMINAL CHARGES.

TO:
Commercial Attache
US Embassy in Warsaw, Poland
commercial dep.

Copy to:
US Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
Griffin Group, USA

Dear Gentlemen,

It has come to my attention that a US Co, Griffin Group LLC, 4 Rebelo Lane, Suite D, Novato, Ca 94947, USA, (contact@tgg.us.com) is about to start re building my family palace at Aleja Szucha No 6 in Warszaw, Poland. This is now my palace, since it was taken at gun point by communists in 1944. We had 5 minutes to leave this building and then they would open up fire on any remaining person. It has since then not been returned to my family by the present government. In a million city some 240-280 estates has so far been returned to the lawful owners. I am about to re claim my property, and if Griffin Group like to start doing anything to my family property, they will end up in court, putting everything back as it once was, before they started. So far there has been a Polish Co, a Canadian one, then a Australian and now this US, who all liked to do some with my property. Each and one of them left this property well knowing it will become severe costly to fight the real pre war owners holding old pre war estate documents. This is some the US Embassy in Warsaw should have informed any investor of on forehand. The whole nation knows that all properties were nationalized by communists, and buying any property in any pre communist state means severe and precise research of former real estate documents - well knowing that some of them has been destroyed on purpose and then re placed with new ones. Communists are such nice fellows, they got property for free, and now like to become rich by selling this taken property. There is a name for this kind of handling in any west state laws. Would Griffin Group like to face a charge in a US court of handling stolen property and damage? Since this will be the end result if they continue.

Contact them, and worn them, since they are about to start any day. You might also like to consult your Polish lawyer about this, please kindly do, since this above stated will be confirmed by him.

I am serious about this, so kindly do not make any stupid mistakes. I have nothing against Griffin Group so far, so if they leave my family property alone, I will not harm them in any way.
I have been in contact with all previous "owners", and no one of them liked to stay on, or do anything to the building after this contact, well knowing of the outcome.

Looking forward to any contact you might like regarding this issue
Thank you for your kind attention and cooperation regarding this.

Sincerely
H von Bortzell-Szuch
MS.c. BS.c. LL.M.
Baron

Najnowsze wpisy