Forum

Komentarze użytkownika "adrianoo"

Komentarze użytkownika: adrianoo

adrianoo / 2008-02-07 08:37 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
przeciez wszyscy o tym znamiennym fakcie wiedza...
adrianoo / 2008-02-07 08:33 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
:)
adrianoo / 2008-02-07 08:30 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
tendencja jest powiedzmy sobie stabilizowania syt., ceny nie spadaja ale mamy do czynienia z promocjami
waznym faktem dla potencjalnego nabywcy jest informacja, iz w tej chwili rozpoczyna sie okres tworzenia "lepszego" produktu dewelopeskiego - buduje sie z wieksza starannoscia, z lepszych materialow, czesto o wyzszym standardzie nieporownywalnym do tego z czym mielismy do czynieniea dotychczas...
adrianoo / 2008-02-07 08:18 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
trzeba pamietac ze inwestycja budowlana to działania na ok 1-3 lat (przecietanie) wiec prawdziwy "wysyp" mieszkan to 2009r. zakladam ze nie beda sie sprzedawaly wysypowo dlatego widmo niedoboru mieszkan jest co najmniej smieszne...
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 22:43 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks turned lower Wednesday after comments by a Fed official raised concerns that rising inflation will cause the central bank to be more cautious when it comes to interest rate cuts.
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 22:38 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
np. tu: http://www.money.pl/archiwum/autor/Katarzyna,Siwek.html

wiadomosci z Centrali

adrianoo / 2008-02-06 22:35 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
The mood on Wall Street was cautiously optimistic before Plosser's remarks. Major indexes had rallied earlier in the session after the Labor department said worker productivity was stronger than expected in the fourth quarter. The news helped counter some of the recession fears sparked by a report on Tuesday that showed unexpected weakness in the service sector.

Peter Cardillo, chief market economist at Avalon Partners, said Plosser's comments were "not encouraging," and were causing the market to pull back. Cardillo added that the mood on Wall Street was largely negative and that markets will continue to be instable as long as sentiment remains low.

"The market is on shaky ground. Overall market psychology remains negative, until we see a reversal in market psychology, we'll see more volatility," he said.
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 22:25 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
zielonych snow...
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 19:08 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
i potwierdzenie:

Leon Cooperman
Founder, Omega Advisors; former head of investment research at Goldman Sachs

Unequivocally the economy is slowing, but until we see some data to the contrary we think there's only a 50% chance of recession. And barring a very serious recession, many parts of the market are still attractively valued.

Re: GPW: Kiepski początek, ale udany koniec

adrianoo / 2008-02-06 19:07 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
optymizm gosci tez w centrali:

John Neff
Former Manager, Vanguard Windsor Fund

I don't see a recession. The decline of the dollar has made American industry quite competitive in the world, and ordinary manufacturing will help the economy. I've always been a low P/E investor, because low P/E gives you the benefit of a decent company's growth, plus the chance to move the P/E up. That's how I ran Windsor fund successfully for over 31 years.
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 18:59 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
moze w naszej-klasie bedzie?
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 18:42 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
i jakie... passe... a fe...
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 18:31 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
stosy znów zapłoną...
:)))
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 18:25 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
nie lam sie... inni slysza glosy... to napewno sie pochwala co slyszeli...
adrianoo / 2008-02-06 18:16 / 10-sięciotysiącznik na forum
nie gdzie, tylko po czym:))

Najnowsze wpisy