Forum Polityka, aktualnościŚwiat

Pakistan przywraca karę śmierci. Na egzekucje czekę 8 tysięcy osób

Pakistan przywraca karę śmierci. Na egzekucje czekę 8 tysięcy osób

waz(usa) / 5.173.92.* / 2013-07-05 19:23
"...w niektórych stanach USA, a KRAJ TEN jego zdaniem może pochwalić się najlepszym systemem sądownictwa."

Przyklad w GUANTANAMO, oraz w tajnych wiezieniach CIA rozrzuconych w roznych krajach, w tym i w Polsce.

Moglbym cytowac klamstwa roznych politykow i wojskowych w stosunku do Amerykanskiego Kongresu - co jest powaznym przestepstwem, i jak dotad zaden z nich nie zostal ukarany. Najnowszy przyklad patrz nizej:
http://truth-out.org/news/item/17369-if-they-can-lie-about-nsa-snowden-they-can-lie-about-syria-and-iran

Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Oregon) asked Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: "Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?"

To which Clapper responded, "No, sir ... Not wittingly."

In light of what National Security Agency (NSA) whistleblower Edward Snowden has revealed about the NSA's domestic data-gathering, Clapper has now admitted that his answer in Senate testimony was "untruthful" - what ordinary people call a "lie."

Lying to Congress in testimony is, literally, a crime - it's a violation of federal law. Raise your hand if you think that Clapper is going to serve any time in federal prison for lying to Congress.

Najnowsze wpisy